What is Entrepreneurship for Social Workers and Counselors?
In this introductory entrepreneurship course, you will gain a deeper understanding of invaluable entrepreneurial qualities. You’ll also explore what makes mental health professionals great entrepreneurs and learn how to identify the upsides and downsides of entrepreneurship.
By this end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Entrepreneurship
- Distinguish between a Small Business Owner & Entrepreneur
- Describe qualities of a good entrepreneur
- Identify downsides and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Articulate what makes social workers & counselors great entrepreneurs
- Explain seven steps to becoming an entrepreneur
Live-webinar Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
On-demand Date: Available now!
Course length: 1 hour
Member Cost: Free
Non-member Cost: $25
Instructor: Dr. Dwayne L. Buckingham, PhD, LCSW-C, BCD