Transform Your Thinking & Launch Your Business
Ideal for Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs!
Enroll Now & Join the Fight Against Social Injustice!
10 Business Courses: (On-Demand)
- What is Entrepreneurship for Social Workers and Counselors? (1 hour)
- Planning to Succeed: Business Plan Development 101 (1 hour)
- Social Workers in Business: Serve Clients First, Challenge Social Injustice & Get Better Compensation (6 hours)
- Money Matters: Ethical Business Practice for Undercompensated Social Workers (3 hours)
- Counselors in Business: Career Growth, Cognitive Shifting & Capability Enhancement (3 hours)
- Service or Servitude: Understanding the Essence of Burnout and Work Dissatisfaction (1 hour)
- Passion to Print: How to Publish a Book in 30 Days That Transforms Lives and Produces Indefinite Passive-income (1 hour)
- Overworked and Undercompensated: How Social Workers & Counselors Can Maximize Your Financial Worth (45 minutes)
- How to Become a Consultant and Accelerate Your Compensation (1 hour)
- 7 Steps Social Workers and Counselors Must Take to Build Financial Prosperity (1 hour 30 minutes)
5 CEU Courses: (On-demand)
18 Category II CEUs approved by NASW (Approval # 886814760)
- Social Workers in Business: Serve Clients First, Challenge Social Injustice & Get Better Compensation (6 hours, plus 6 CEUs)
- Money Matters: Ethical Business Practice for Undercompensated Social Workers (3 hours, plus 3 ethic CEUs)
- Social Work with Service Members, Veterans and African Americans: Evidenced-Based Treatments and Innovative Community Wellness Interventions (3 hours, plus 3 CEUs)
- Telemental Health: How to Increase Access to Care and Touch Lives Through the Use of Technology (3 hours, plus 3 CEUs)
- An Introduction to Cognitive Processing Therapy: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Framework for Treating PTSD among Traumatized Clients (3 hours, plus 3 CEUs)
4 Professional Development Courses including 2 Cultural Awareness & Sensitivity Courses: (On-Demand)
- The Ethics of Addressing Cultural Competence in Trauma-informed Care (3 – 1 hour modules, plus
- I Can’t Breathe: Understanding Cultural Trauma, Grief and Mourning Experienced by African Americans
- You Deserve More (1 hour 10 minute documentary, plus 50 minute virtual panel discussion including
- An Introduction to Resilience Building: Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions for Building Personal Resilience in Service Members, African Americans & Veterans
6 Trainings: (Live)
- Monthly Leadership Development training with Dr. Buckingham and Guest Speakers
- Access to Private BASW Facebook Group
- Facebook Live Training
- Bi-weekly Live Q & A with Dr. Buckingham
- Business Accountability Partner
- Monthly book circle discussion sessions with Feedback and Support
LAUNCH is ideal for following professionals:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Social Workers providing community services
- Social Workers providing case management services
- Social Workers providing community organizing
- You prefer Thriving over surviving
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Residential Child Care Professionals
- Social Work Graduate Students
Launch businesses that combat social injustices with a focus on vulnerable populations who are victims of oppression, gender inequalities and healthcare disparities.
- Develop business acumen and learn how to structure, operate, market and scale businesses that serve vulnerable populations; and
- Apply understanding of social and economic justice to advocate for human rights at the individual and systems level; and
- Engage in ethical business practices that promote economic justice at micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
Discounted Student Tuition
BASWC is committed to ensuring that you start your career with the greatest level of success. We want you to have access to information that will help significantly enhance your understanding of the business side of social work. There are numerous business options available to you beyond private practice and group practice.
Join BASWC and launch your career with an opportunity to combat social injustices and thrive financially. And to help you succeed, you only pay $350 for 12-month access to courses and trainings offered in the LAUNCH.
Complete the form to receive your tuition discount.
*Note: An active student ID is required to receive the discount.